Terms & Conditions
The Scribbler’s Picnic 10 May 2015 Terms and Conditions
THE POSSESSION OF ANY TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
- All conditions on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter admission of the holder to the venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the concert, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively. Strictly no illegal substances, persons entering the site may be searched. The promoter also reserves the right to decline the sale of tickets to any group or individual at their discretion and by refund should tickets have already been purchased.
- Glass and illegal substances will not be allowed inside the site.
- Please be aware the site is surrounded by the River Forth so we advise you to keep a watchful eye over young children at all times.
- In the event of inclement weather wear warm waterproof clothing.
- No private sound systems will be permitted on site.
- Please use bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished. Please respect the land.
- There are disabled facilities including parking and disabled toilets. There is no separate ticket for disabled patrons.
- Persons lost in the arena should meet at the Information Point.
- No animals will be admitted to the site, except guide dogs or hearing dogs.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you look under 21 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18.
- Advertising an artist to play at The Scribbler’s Picnic does not guarantee that they will appear as an artist’s itinerary can be subject to change at short notice. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. The Scribbler’s Picnic reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice and refunds will not be given if an artist or artists withdraw from the festival.
- The organisers reserve the right to change festival dates, timings, arrangements and site layout as they deem necessary, any relevant pre-issued tickets remain valid and remain non-refundable. In the event of cancellation of the festival by The Scribbler’s Picnic, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
- Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets etc, keep your ticket safe.
- Ticket holders consent to the photography, filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
- This ticket remains the property of the Promoter until payment is received in full. Resale of this ticket is prohibited without the express permission of The Scribbler’s Picnic.
- No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from The Scribbler’s Picnic.
- Please note there are restricted capacities within the tented structures once they reach the maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas in such cases.
- It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING.